“I tried Riann and reflexology to support a new business in the area. I was amazed at my results. I have had a significant decrease in neck and lower back pain as well as no headaches during my 4 sessions. Her space is peaceful and the added benefit of her knowledge of essential oils has been wonderful. She is truly a gift.” – Barb
“I always leave Balanced Tree feeling amazingly better than when I walked in. Riann can help identify problem areas, help you relax, and because of her physical therapy background, make suggestions on how you might make small changes to feel better. I treasure my time at Balanced Tree!” – Sheila F.
“Riann at Balanced Tree Reflexology has helped me tremendously with chronic foot pain, and sports injuries time and time again. I’m able to walk, jog, and run pain free which before meeting Riann, I’d be in extreme discomfort. 60 minutes of her working on your feet is the best gift you can yourself. It’s amazing how incredibly your whoe body can feel as she works on it through your feet.” – Jaclyn D.
“I didn’t know much about reflexology prior to having a session at Balanced Tree. But having had sessions now, I am a full believer. I’ve had back pain in the past and usually have tried rest, medicine, even chiropractic work. But it never quite was right. I have gone to Balanced Tree now with such pain and have left the sessions feeling better and pain free. Riann is excellent at her trade, very knowledgeable – not only as a reflexolologist but as a Physical Therapist – and clearly knows how to help people. I highly recommend Balanced Tree!” – Lesley C.
Anyone can benefit from reflexology. Babies, children, adults and the elderly. If someone has a chronic medical condition that they are being treated for, they are a perfect candidate for reflexology.
Conditions that can be helped by the use of reflexology:
- bladder infections/UTI
- bronchitis/ emphysema/ pneumonia
- carpal tunnel syndromes
- constipation/ diarrhea
- cramps/ PMS/ female disorders/ menopause symptoms
- fatigue/ fever
- hypothyroidism/ hyperthyroidism
- low sperm count
- kidney stones
- leg aches
- acid reflux/ GERD/ morning sickness/ nausea
- shoulder/ back pain
Proceed with caution:
- pregnancy ( areas can be avoided and not addressed when the client is pregnant)
- open wounds
- rashes/ foot fungus
- blood clots (will depend on current medical management and clearance by physician)
- foot fracture (hand reflexology can be completed instead of working near fracture)
- active gout
- congestive heart failure (unless cleared by physician)
- charcot marie tooth disease (can work around area if sensitive)
- surgery (can be helpful pre and post surgically if cleared by physician)
- active menstration (lighter pressure may be indicated)
- cancer ( will be dependent on current condition or treatment of cancer.)
- Blood Clots
- acute/ recent fracture
- severe cellulitis
- contagious diseases
Clients should always check with their physician if they have concerns regarding their current health and receiving reflexology. Reflexology practitioner has the right to refuse to treat any client if it is determined receiving reflexology will not be safe for the client or practitioner.